Enjoy an unforgettable experience in an idyllic setting with open views of the countryside & the Kent & East Sussex steam trains chugging by in the distance.
Imagine messing about on the river with friends & family & then kicking back with a cold beer, listening to mellow tunes, whilst the kids kick a ball in the garden.
Opened in 2015, our Scandinavian boat house inspired restaurant offers indoor & outdoor seating with stunning views; a great venue to hang out with friends & family.
Our menus are designed to cater for every taste, whether you are camping here, live locally, are attending one of our events or are here to hire a boat to paddle on the River Rother.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast or just great coffee & fresh pastry. Lunchtime delights range from generous homemade burgers to seasonal salads, with good vegan & gluten free options. Equally, you can just pop in for afternoon tea, cake or ice-cream. Our children’s menu will help keep the whole family happy.
In the summer we host regular live music events, BBQs etc -See Social Media pages.
Sign up to our newsletter
Keep up to date with our news, sign up for our bi-monthly newsletter.
Sharing the site are our sister companies, Bodiam Boating Station & Riverside Cottage Camping:
- Buy gift vouchers to use on the river or in the cafe.
- Picnic on board an evening sunset cruise to Rye.
- Visit National Trust’s Bodiam Castle, 4m upstream.
- Charter you own boat for a special occasion or event from £12.50pp.
- Camp in our small, family friendly site, with open fires.
- Mess about on the river in a rowing boat, canoe, SUP or kayak.